2013年1月24日星期四

印尼沙律醬 - 驚艷!推介!











Very often salad is the side dish and works well when u have a big piece of meat or can go on its own if u have a few pounds to lose.

Aside from the coconut oil I suggested couple of days earlier, I have a brand new experience to share on salad and salad dressing. It's this - Indonesian salad dressing which tastes a but like satay, of the rich flavor and texture of peanuts and garlic. It just made my European salad more marvelous than ever! So appetizing, so exotic!

It comes in a brick like form, I'm cutting half of it into small pieces and melt it in 75ml of hot water. It needs some pressing and some stir. But the thick sauce just goes so well with my very unwelcomed raw carrots! Greens and eggs of course! It just bring everybody together! Two more pieces of bacon completes the salad bowl and I never feel so satisfied about a salad!

I have eaten two big bowls of such salad just now, without my fork stoping!

Salad does not make you hungry again!

I bought The salad dressing brick from supermarket, but I also see it in dried goods stall at traditional market. It's cheap, 10 dollars maybe, but half of it enough for 2-3 salads. And I'm thinking to make it as a sauce to my satay skewers.



沒有留言:

發佈留言