2013年2月27日星期三

Exotic Indian-spice Macaroons with Salty Fillings













My another to-die-for signature dish!
My intention was to make macaroons in salty flavor instead of sweet, and to use brightly yellowish turmeric as natural coloring at the same time matching the taste of the filling.
And this failing batch of macaroons turn out to be very crunchy (in a high-class manner!) instead of airy like traditional. The turmeric gives such exotic sense of Indian-spice feeling to these crunchily sweet almond biscuits, and the whole thing is such a perfect companion with the tenderly salty salmon pâté!
A bite to heaven, exotically, sweetly salty, I feel like a royal. With the F. Mariage tea I now know the trick to bring out its special qualities, I'm eating better than Q. Elizabeth in the palace. Envy me.

沒有留言:

發佈留言